Artichoke - Joseph Hutchinson
O heart weighed down by so many wings!
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- Spring and Fall: To a Young Child - Gerard Manley ...
- Walking in the Breakdown Lane - Louise ErdrichWind...
- Sonnets - Edna St Vincent MillayWhat lips my lips ...
- Untitled - Yehuda AmichaiFrom the places where we ...
- Dancing the Siguiriya - Federico Garcia LorcaAmong...
- Shoulders - Naomi Shihab NyeA man crosses the stre...
- The Leaving - Brigit Pegeen Kelly My father said I...
- Facts About the Moon - Dorianne LauxThe moon is ba...
- High Fidelity - Thom GunnI play your furies back t...
- The Sound - Kim AddonizioMarc says the suffering t...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home