Untitled - Yehuda Amichai
From the places where we are right
flowers will never grow
in the Spring.
The place where we are right
is as hard and trampled
like a yard.
But doubts and loves
dig up the world
like a mole, a plough.
And a whisper will be near in the place
where the ruined
house once stood.
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- Dancing the Siguiriya - Federico Garcia LorcaAmong...
- Shoulders - Naomi Shihab NyeA man crosses the stre...
- The Leaving - Brigit Pegeen Kelly My father said I...
- Facts About the Moon - Dorianne LauxThe moon is ba...
- High Fidelity - Thom GunnI play your furies back t...
- The Sound - Kim AddonizioMarc says the suffering t...
- January - Melanie CarterAlready the starlings the ...
- A Dream Within A Dream - Edgar Allan PoeTake this ...
- Praise Song For The Day - Elizabeth AlexanderEach ...
- The Revolution Will Not Be Televised - Gil Scott H...
Thursday, February 12, 2009


1 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Post a Comment
<< Home