Safe Sex - John Boland
Afterwards, from one
or both of you,
will come a whispered
Are you OK?
as if you had just
been in an accident
and were checking
to see who'd survived.
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- Untitled - Ikkyu To write something and leave it ...
- Hotel Insomnia - Charles SimicI liked my little h...
- Preface to a Twenty Volume Suicide Note - Leroi Jo...
- Hur kan jag säga... - Karin BoyeHur kan jag säga o...
- Chou Nu Er - Xin QijiWhen I was young I'd never ta...
- Nostalgia - Alberto Blanco There is the sky. Now I...
- Worth - Jack GilbertIt astonished him when he got ...
- The Danger of Wisdom - Jack GilbertWe learn to liv...
- Binding by Striking - Robert KellySay I come to yo...
- Landscape with the Fall of Icarus - William Carlos...
Tuesday, May 26, 2009


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home