I Know a Man - Yehuda Amichai
I know a man
who photographed the view he saw
from the window of the room where he made love
and not the face of the woman he loved there.
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- Please Master - Allen GinsbergPlease master can I ...
- Lost is the Farthest Place - Richard GillmanEven i...
- Women Are Taught - Patricia SmithI'm convinced tha...
- Grasshopper Aria - Hemant Mohapatra4 a.m.: the hou...
- I don't want to live a small life - Mary OliverI d...
- You Have the Lovers - Leonard CohenYou have the lo...
- Before Summer Rain - Rainer Maria Rilke Suddenly, ...
- Personality - Leontia Flynn'Poetry', you are sayin...
- Witch-Wife - Edna St Vincent MillayShe is neither ...
- The Ballad of Reading Gaol - Oscar Wilde ...
Saturday, August 21, 2010


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home