Lying - Jane Hirshfield.
He puts his brush to the canvas,
with one quick stroke
unfolds a bird from the sky.
Steps back, considers.
Takes pity.
Unfolds another.
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- The New Bride Almost Visible in Latin - Jack Gilb...
- Incandescence at Dusk - Edward Hirsch (Homage to ...
- Mahler in New York - Joseph FasanoNow when I go o...
- Unwittingly - John BurnsideI've visited the placew...
- The Jumblies - Edward LearIThey went to sea in a S...
- Rhinebeck - Kazim AliI followed the sound of OM no...
- Mannerist - Dean YoungIt is said a hole knocked in...
- Such Singing in the Wild Branches - Mary OliverIt...
- Selected poems - Osip Mandelstam#225After midnigh...
- a woman is talking to death - Judy GrahnOneTestimo...
Monday, May 24, 2010


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home