Words - Shinkichi Takahashi
I don't take your words
Merely as words.
Far from it.
I listen to what makes you talk -
Whatever that is -
And me listen.
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- Lost in the Forest - Pablo NerudaLost in the fores...
- V - Edna St Vincent Millay If I should learn, in s...
- Luing - Don PatersonWhen the day comes, as the day...
- The Threatened - Jorge Luis BorgesIt is love. I wi...
- Antilamentation - Dorianne LauxRegret nothing. Not...
- There May Be More of This World Than Can Possibly ...
- First Things At the Last Minute - Robert HassThe w...
- The Peace of Wild Things - Wendell BerryWhen despa...
- Long Afternoons - Adam ZagajewskiThose were the lo...
- Talking a Bath - Mason WilliamsI liked that,Sittin...
Tuesday, February 23, 2010


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home