Keeping Things Whole - Mark Strand
In a field
I am the absence
of field...
This is always
the case.
Wherever I am
I am what is missing...
We all have reasons
for moving,
I move
to keep things whole.
Miscellanea...
I have been reading a lot of poetry and posting what I really love here.
About Me

- Name: Maree
- Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Life is a cabaret, my friend.
I love people, so of course that means I am also a misanthrope :^D.
Daily I am struck by the profound shock and wonder of being alive.
Pretty much everything fascinates me utterly.
Trapped on Terror Planet since 1969.
Previous Posts
- Teetering Lullaby - Dean YoungCome to rest my darl...
- Poetry - Pablo NerudaAnd it was at that age...Poet...
- The Changeling - Charlotte MewToll no bell for me,...
- Classic Water - David Berman.I remember Kitty sayi...
- Snow Melting - Gjertrud SchnackenbergSnow melting ...
- Asylum - Carey FriesI still hate myself for what ...
- After a Death - Tomas TranströmerOnce there was a ...
- Wine Lily - Marianne BoruchBees do not care how de...
- Late Self-Portrait by Rembrandt - Jane HirshfieldT...
- How to Love the Dead - Jack GilbertShe lives, the ...
Friday, September 26, 2008


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home